[IP] Help!!

>Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 16:40:05 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Help!!

Hello... I am going to start working out at the YMCA next week, and I'm
looking for some work out clothes, but I can't seem to find any that has
pockets in those sweats, or do you guys have any other ideas. I hate to wear
my pump on the waist, it's really irritating. Any ideas??? Thanks.

Lyra and Faith.
>pumping since 5/18/00
I will just say I always wear my pump at my waist no matter what I do!  For
some reason, I have gotten to where I hardly notice it there.  Even when I
sleep, it is clipped to my waist by whatever garment, be it pj bottoms or

But that is not the main reason I responded to  your question.  I answered
because I have the same pump start date ypou have in your signature.  Well,
I just hope your time since 5/18/00 has been as good as mine.   My a1c in
August was 6.3 with no severe hypos since starting!  I am a very happy
Autumn Painting with Vivaldi's L'Autunno
My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images