Re: [IP] (IP) Diabetes horrible?? (My opinion)

I've read alot of postings here, where people are saying how horrible
diabetes is, and that it sucks.  I don't consider diabetes being horrible,
ok it is not that great but it's not all that bad.  It could be alot worse.

Amen Girl!  I like the way you think!  Life is too precious to sit around
feeling sorry for ourselves.  God gives us breath every morning.

I myself haven't met a single human being yet who doesn't have some kind of
ailment to deal with in their daily lives.  I for one intend to live the life
that God has given me to the fullest and enjoy every moment of it!

Type I for 20 years
Gainesville, GA