Re: [IP] infection-upudate

Assumptions, assumptions...
 Yes, i've tried shots, among other hings... couldnt'
stop vomiting again which was 3 hours before my doc
appointment, calld them they said go to the ER rather
than wiat for the appointment..a total repeat of hte
day before..thye admitted me an di spent like 20 hrs
in teh hospiatl...they think itwas a virus or
smething, and that the lump i found is an infected
sweat gladn so i'malso on antibiotics for that..long
few nights/days and now i have so much school stuff to
make up:-( plus i have to "document" the past 2 days
er visits so that they specifically don't count
against me(b/c of the 504plan)...
 Knocked out tired by phenergan--(I couldn't manage
lunch b4 I left so they gave me a shot on hopes it
would keep me ok, so..I come home and sleep all day:)
BGs have improved..ketones weren' totally gone but I
haven't checked those in hours either..