[IP] bad batteries

Just wanted to say I´ve only used batteries from MM, they were lasting 110
12 days max. Called MM to complain and they sent me 6 new batteries they
said the batteries were from a bad batch. So I guess, bad batteries can
happen, even MM ones. Now, I ordered from wholesale advantage and am waiting
for them to get here.

Pumping is going well, just reduced basal rates, she´s becoming more
sensitive to insulin. Just having trouble the 3rd day into a site, her bg´s
go up with no apparent reason. I change every 3 days anyway but would like
to find a way to keep this from happening.

Eileen´s mom (pumping for 3 months!) and needless to say, we´re LOVING IT!!