Re: [IP] Cry for help

I am in tears after reading your post.  I have printed it for my files.  I am
showing it to my husband (who gets down about our daughter being diabetic,
particularly because he grew up with 2 siblings who have each had it for over
40 years) and also to my teenage daughter (in case she is interested although
she is doing well with her diabetes and prefers to just move on to other
issues like boys).  Thank you so much for your soothing words of wisdom.  You
got it, babe.