Re: [IP] Sleeping with the pump

<part of original post>
<I have a question...where to put the pump when you sleep....Also am
thinking the 42 inches of tubing is too long.>

Hi Gail,

For me the best solution was to get a "leg thing" or "thigh thing" and
attach the pump securely right below my knee. Obviously I need the
longer tubing to do that (I'll tell you, for me the 42 inch tubing is
invaluable--when I drop my pants to go to the bathroom, when I am
getting dressed, etc.) Actually I preferred the waist strap (stayed on
easier) but my wife didn't! She said the pump got in the way--so I
attach it below the knee and above my calf muscle (so it doesn't slip