[IP] Sleeping with the pump

Hi all:
I started with my pump on Thursday and get to replace the saline
with insulin on Monday.
I have a question...where to put the pump when you sleep. I am an
active sleeper and share my waterbed. I have visions of the tubing
wrapping around my neck. I don't think I even want to try placing it
under my pillow. I tried wearing it clipped to my top last night but
could feel it each time I rolled to that side. I tend to sleep in all
available positions at least once during the night.
Will welcome any suggestions!
Also am thinking the 42 inches of tubing is too long. Can you curl
and tape some of the slack?
One more question...Does the tubing at the start right next to the
pump always turn white from the bending or am I bending it to
Otherwise so far so good.
gail donohue
Gail J Donohue