[IP] re:(IP) Diabetes horrible?? (My opinion) and mine

Alecia writes that she thinks diabetes does suck and Carrie Super says it
doesn't. well, if you invest years in your education and it requires you to
use your eyes to do your job and then you cant see as well as you did, that
sucks. I spent my entire life training to do what I did and then in a few
days it was over. I do not see why I should be glad I have diabetes but I
am glad not to have a malignancy or have gone completely blind. I was
always taught if you do what you want and you do it well you'll be a happy
man. I'm not unhappy Carrie but I could be happier. spot
A Bender, M. D.