[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #529

In a message dated 10/4/00 8:41:29 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< [IP] What's animas? Georgia Jeans would like to know. >>

Animas is a new pump company, just started shipping pumps I think in July.
My 12 year old daughter just got one at the begining of Sept.  It is easy to
use and has some really nice features, and the support from the company could
not be better.  It's our first experience with a pump so we can't compare
with others, but we are very happy with it, even in the throes of the normal
new to pumping problems and sleep deprivation.