Re: [IP] Type of meter/program

At 12:16 PM 10/6/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>On Wed 10/4  11:12EDT Annette wrote "I am looking for a meter or computer
>program that he can input all of his blood sugars, carbs eaten, boluses
>etc. .... He uses FastTake now...but he cant add the info he needs to the
>I have been using a program called DIABASS (Diabetes Assistant) for a few
>months now, and I really like it.  You can track bg, carbs, exercise,
>basal and bolus insulin, and doc visits.  I also use the FastTake and can
>download from it and about ten other meters.  It does a logbook and cool
>graphs with a lot of helpful statistics, including an HA1c estimator.

Another good feature is that any of the different meters can be downloaded
to the same file and produce a combined report. If you use an Accu-Chek
Complete at home and travel with a Bayer Dex for size reasons these can be
combined producing a single report. I also think it is the best program
available and would recommend it with high marks.