[IP] Bolusing in front of people

In a message dated 10/6/00 12:53:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  [IP] Bolusing in front of people
I have a MM 507 and almost never look at the pump to bolus.
The easiest way to do this is to go to a hardware store and buy the
smallest round plastic bumpers or feet.  The ones i use are about 3/8
in diameter and half that in height.  The are self stick, and I put
one on the audio bolus button and another on the ACT button (i only
use 2).  You can then feel the buttons through almost anything and
bolus easily.  It is very easy,and the sticky glue doesn't do any
harm to the pump (at least after 2 years).   It really does work.
- -wayne
I think this is the best solution I ever saw to find the buttons by touch.
Would never have thought of it.  Thank you so much Wayne.           Ellie