Re:[IP] sils

Rodney wrote:
I use silhouettes, and have had trouble removing the introducer needle after
inserting the set.  It seems I REALLY have to squeeze hard on the clips to
get it to release

When I was starting out I found that I was having the same problem too.
Then I figured out that while I was squeezing the top clip to release I was
also grabbing the base that stayed in place.  I would get soooo frustrated
with having to change sets.
Try to be as nibble fingered as you can when squeezing the top clip.  Then
only slide out the clip a hair, release it and get a better hold on the clip
farther back on it and it should just slide right out.  I hope this can help
you with the problem.

Sheila Morris