Re: [IP] starting the pump on your own

I also started on thenpumps myself. My Dr gave the ok to"order "the pump in
Feb of 99 and gave the oktostart in Sept of 99(yes I tried it out before
that). I called mm when I got the ok. Someone called me back and said they
would have someone in my area call me back. A week later someone else called
me bcak and said they would call my Dr to get my rates and would be in touch
w/me. They never called back. Since I had already discussed the rates in a
general w Dr and I did not want to wait anylonger, I started it myself. Saw
my Dr about 10wks after starting and told her what happened,mm  never called
her either. Well, all in all I basically do things myselfand discuss
anyproblems I may have at my Dr's visits every 12 wksor cal her if anything
seriouis happens.