Re: [IP] MM batteries...

I have used both the mm batteries and also some that I have brought at Radio
Shack. The mm's list me between 30-40 days. The other ones vary too greatly
for me. I have seen them last anywhere from 4 days(yes 4 days!!) to just over
2 wks, never any longer. I spoke to the local manager of the store after the
4 day experience and was told that it was normal. He said that the "item" I
was using it in drained batteries very quickly and that it was not the stores
fault or the manafactors.I explained to him that the ones from mm last be
alot longer and but he still refused to replacethe ones that lasted 4 days.
Since that time, I just reorder the batteries with my supplies.