Re: [IP] glucagon

> The administrator said
> he would "ask" if any staff member is willing to be trained but it
> will not be required. I give up! Susan Grand-mom to Cory age 11 ~
> dx'd 12/28/98

Back to the 504 plan business!! Don't agree unless you are happy with
the plan. Many battles have been fought over this and you are
in the right.

Call your state board of education, they can give you the name of your
region's special needs advocate. They'll attend any meeting with you
and are there for the benefit of you and your child. Its free and , at
least may bear as much weight wih school systems as threatening a