Re: [IP] Energizer Bunnies

> SNIPS>>>>
> << My MM information says that we can use 357 batteries, but that
> are
>  > not going to last as long. Has anyone used these long enough to
>  know > if this is true or not?  >>
>   I think what you mean is that MM says that their batteries will
>   last
> longer.  I don't see how since their batteries are from the same
> company you
> buy in the store (Energizer).  I don't think spending more $$ on the
> same brand of batteries from MM will make them last longer!!  LOL
>      Marilyn<<<<<<SNIP
> My experience in buying the 357 Energizers and I have bought them
> for over 5 years at Walmart, Photo shops, Radio Shacks, etc.....Not
> a single one, except those directly from MiniMed on the 9-to-a-card
> with MM cleaning brush for $27.00 last half as long.  I can count on
> the ones I did not get from MM to last only a few weeks.  MMs last
> at least 6 weeks without fail.

Our experience with some of the  "Energizers" (not all)  is similar.
I've found the Duracells consistently to last as long at the MM
batteries. However, I pretty sure this is shelf live issue, not one
directly related to the batteries themselves. I once returned a bunch
directly to the Energizer people and they sent me a small box of
identically packaged (for retail) batteries, all of which lasted 6 -
8 weeks.