Re: [IP] Type of meter/program

On Wed 10/4  11:12EDT Annette wrote "I am looking for a meter or computer program that he can input all of his blood sugars, carbs eaten, boluses etc. .... He uses FastTake now...but he cant add the info he needs to the download."

I have been using a program called DIABASS (Diabetes Assistant) for a few months now, and I really like it.  You can track bg, carbs, exercise, basal and bolus insulin, and doc visits.  I also use the FastTake and can download from it and about ten other meters.  It does a logbook and cool graphs with a lot of helpful statistics, including an HA1c estimator.

The URL is http://diabtrends.com/fitenone.htm .  Then click on "Products" on the left hand side of the screen and "Diabass" at the top.  There's a demo version there that you can evaluate.

Gook Luck...and contact me directly if you want more info.
dx 1981, assimilated 2/11/00

OneMain.com, Your Hometown Internet.