Re: [IP] Thanksgiving Supper-HELP?

Shelly,
Hi.  I'd like to give you a third option that works especially well with
'Holiday" meals.  I use a mm507.  The Square wave function is great for the
typical 'high fat' holiday fare.  I guestimate the carbs, and spread the
bolus over about 1 hour.  This may work well for your son, especially if he
is an active <wink, wink> 4 year old.  This eliminates a crash after the
meal (because of the fat slowing down digestion) and also prevents the usual
rebound high.  As with all things YMMV.

As this is a special day with special food, the idea of special Bg testing
(more frequently) may be easy to teach.
Good luck and the Happiest returns of the day,
Frank