[IP] Sils

I have been pumping for 1 1/2 months now and things are starting to
stabilize.  I am enjoying my new found freedom!  I was wondering if anybody
else had come across the following problem:
I use silhouettes, and have had trouble removing the introducer needle after
inserting the set.  It seems I REALLY have to squeeze hard on the clips to
get it to release.  I actually had one set that would not break loose until
I took it back out and held both ends.  I got a replacement from MM, but I
was just curious to find out if any others have had similar problems.

Rodney Donahue