Re: [IP] Thanksgiving Supper-HELP?

In a message dated 10/6/00 9:19:10 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My questions is what the best way to deal with the big supper is?  I need
 some tried and true suggestions and hints? Should I bolus one amount I think
 he will eat? Wait to bolus until the whole supper is over? Square wave bolus
 him? >>

When I eat a feast like Thanksgiving dinner, I just bolus as I go. Bolus for
this plate of food. Bolus for that plate of food, etc.  (Same for when I go
out to a banquet and don't know what course is coming next -- I just bolus
for what I have in front of me at the time.)

Jan and Elvis