Re: [IP] Energizer Bunnies

At 06:04 AM 10/06/00 Bonnie Richardson wrote:
 >>I don't think spending more $$ on the same
 >>brand of batteries from MM will make them last longer!!  LOL

 >I can count on the ones I did not get from MM
 >to last only a few weeks.  MMs last at least 6 weeks without fail.

I've had this exact same experience. The batteries from MM last
significantly longer than those I buy at the store. Plus, my insurance
covers them (MM cleverly calls them something other than just batteries so
that the insurance will pay).

The only reasons I can think of for the difference in battery life are age
and storage conditions before sale. The batteries you get in the store may
have been stored in a hot warehouse for months before getting onto the shelf.