Re: [IP] Dr. recommendations for St. Louis

At 06:11 AM 10/06/00 Randy D wrote:
 >Hi, I just moved to St. Louis and am looking for an endo. I went to see Dr.
 >Fishman last week and was not impressed.  For my first visit he spent less
 >than 3 minutes with me. Does anybody have any suggestions or experiences
 >with other endos in the area?  Thanks

Try our website at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi I think
there are at least 3 doctors listed for St. Louis.

This list of physicians is updated by our members. So, if anyone knows a
good pump-friendly doctor anywhere, please share this information by
entering his name at this same place