[IP] Thanksgiving Supper-HELP?

Hi Friends:  Here in Canada we are celebrating our Thanksgiving dinner this
weekend and it will be our first on the Pump (for which I am sooo thankful!)
My son is 4 and we have been pumping for 5 weeks.

My questions is what the best way to deal with the big supper is?  I need
some tried and true suggestions and hints? Should I bolus one amount I think
he will eat? Wait to bolus until the whole supper is over? Square wave bolus

When we do meals now I know what he will eat and bolus him as he is eating,
but I KNOW he will want to eat lots for that supper. In fact I would love to
let him eat as much as he wants? He LOVES pumpkin pie.

So any help would be appreciated...also since I have you here...anyone who
is using SILS, any tape tricks for covering the circle?  My active little
one seems to loosen his tape after a bath.

Thanks!!! Happy Turkey Day!