[IP] Self Worth

    SNIP>>>>>>>I was diagnosed diabetic at age 12 and 30 years later, I
still struggle
with self-worth issues.  <<<<<<<SNIP

Out of curiosity, and to back up my Psych research....Please, if there is a
female who has NOT had issues with SELF WORTH,  please raise your hand......
And please email me privately.

My research and experience has shown that all women struggle with self worth
issues and no preventative measures are known at this time; that young girls
lose any confidence and self worth they had around puberty....and to various
degrees have issues until they are dead, or close to it.    Anybody have
personal experience of a different kind???

Bonnie Richardson