[IP] Energizer Bunnies

<< My MM information says that we can use 357 batteries, but that are
 > not going to last as long. Has anyone used these long enough to know
 > if this is true or not?  >>

  I think what you mean is that MM says that their batteries will last
longer.  I don't see how since their batteries are from the same company you

buy in the store (Energizer).  I don't think spending more $$ on the same
brand of batteries from MM will make them last longer!!  LOL

My experience in buying the 357 Energizers and I have bought them for over 5
years at Walmart, Photo shops, Radio Shacks, etc.....Not a single one,
except those directly from MiniMed on the 9-to-a-card with MM cleaning brush
for $27.00 last half as long.  I can count on the ones I did not get from MM
to last only a few weeks.  MMs last at least 6 weeks without fail.  SO... If
someone finds another source with batteries proven to last as long, please
let me know.   I have tried cheaper alternatives and they haven't worked for
me.  MM sells them as disposable power packs and bills my insurance company
and I only pay 20%.   Maybe D does the same.  I am not pushing MM, just
telling you my experience.