[IP] Bolusing in front of people

For the kids and adults that don't like to bolus in the presence of
Can't you bolus without looking at your pump?  I know I can with my H-tron
Plus.  The raised buttons help me feel it through my clothes so I can press
them with out taking it out. Yes it beeps, but most of the time I don't even
have to take it out of my pants pocket.  (I wear a lot of cargo shorts or
overalls)  And in some where like a cafeteria I doubt anyone else would hear
it unless they were listening for it.  Doesn't one of the MM pumps vibrate
or have a remote?
Can these be operated with out looking at it?

Just my .02
Sheila Morris