[IP] Thank you for the support

To each and every one of you who has sent supportive messages and informative
mesages I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  To Tim who was only trying
to offer suggestions on how to get things done and wound up getting his head
bite off - I'm sorry.
To have diabetes must be horrible.  To watch your child suffer and to feel so
hopeless in trying to help them, is almost too much.  I overreacted to bad
news today and I must apologize.  I'm still sad, mad and discouragd but I'll
take a deep breath and start over.  This time I'll be following some of the
suggestions that many of you have given me.
Thanks for being there,
Grand-mom to Cory
age 11 ~ dx'd 12/28/98