Re: [IP] Type of meter/program

On Wed 10/4  11:12EDT Annette wrote "I am looking for a meter or computer
program that he can input all of his blood sugars, carbs eaten, boluses etc.
... He uses FastTake now...but he cant add the info he needs to the
Annette, I have a Glucometer Dex meter/Winglucofacts program. It also works
with Dexter-Z, Esprit, Glucometer Elite XL,M & M+ meters. I also have a
FastTake meter, but not the program. I tried to download it into
Winglucofacts, but couldnt. Winglucofacts allows manual input of bgs, doses,
events & any other notes you want, but doing this is a bit tedious. Its
easier to download via cable & then click your new entries.Then you can
input your info. The cable is $30 & the program is a free download, or buy
cable & CD ROM for $49.95. If anyone has been able to use FastTake with
Winglucofacts, please let me know.