Re: [IP] MM batteries...

<< My MM information says that we can use 357 batteries, but that are
 > not going to last as long. Has anyone used these long enough to know
 > if this is true or not?  >>

  I think what you mean is that MM says that their batteries will last
longer.  I don't see how since their batteries are from the same company you
buy in the store (Energizer).  I don't think spending more $$ on the same
brand of batteries from MM will make them last longer!!  LOL