Re: [IP] Working nighrts

Brian, I work rotating shifts. In my case I tend to go low on nights and I
don't like to eat when I work nights. I like to test a lot, on a typical
night I will test 6 times, and seems like it doesn't matter if I have eaten
or not, my bgs are predictable when i'm on days but on nights they are
unpredictable. I also have to test a lot because I tend to feel bad on
nights and can't rely on my awareness much. my basal rates are the same both
days and nights. I just have to take less bolus at night. Be carefull
because after 9 years of being diabetic the only time i've passed out from
being low is when i'm working nights. Test and test often, don't rely on
your feelings of hypoglocemia and you'll be ok.

dx 6/91
pumping 2/00