Re: [IP] starting the pump on your own

I started pumping on my own. It went really well, be sure to test a lot and
know how to operate your pump. Learn as much as you can and you will be ok.
If you run into any problems get online and get some help, also if you can
get somebodys phone # that lives near you, who is a pumper. It really isn't
hard to do. Goodluck.

Dan
dx 6/91
pumping 2/00