Re: [IP] infection-upudate

If I understand correctly that you are in the 300-500 range right now
and over the past few days, why aren't you giving yourself more
insulin?  Of course you have to be careful about giving too much, but
when I have trouble with Trent's numbers going up I just keep giving
more injections or boluses and checking every 30-60 min until they
start coming back down.  If you are having ketones, it seems to me
you are waiting too long to give insulin -- but I am not a doctor so
please check with yours.  My understanding was that ketones meant you
had to go to the hospital.

Tim, father of Trent age 4 dx 6/00 pumping 8/00