[IPn] Insulin Pumpers receives a $100 challenge gift

Insulin Pumpers has received a gift for $100 challenging those of you
who have not yet made a contribution to support this forum to come up
with matching donations.

Insulin Pumpers is entirely dependent on donations for it's
operations, so $10, $20 or more on an annual basis will help a lot.

Please go to the donation page of the web site at:

Using our secure server, you can make a single or a recurring support
contribution --- or even another challenge to be matched by the list
membership, thereby doubling your contribution.

If you would like to contribute by mail, please send your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

Contributions to Insulin Pumpers qualify for the maximum deduction
allowed under both California and United States revenue codes. Insulin
Pumpers federal tax I.D number is 77-0496722. IRS DLN: 17053310019008
dated Jan 4, 1999.

In the UK,  <=====
card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charityies Aid Foundation) on

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director