Re: [IP] cry for help

   Thanks for the vote of confidence! LOL....As I said to Deborah, it must be
something in the air. In the past 24 hours, I've received 3 calls from moms I
hadn't yet met, inquiring about either Melissa's teen support group or my
Moms Brunch Bunch here in Phila, and all expressing similar sentiments about
the frustrations of living with diabetes. If anyone is in this area, just
wanted to mention that on Saturday October 28th, our JDF chapter is
sponsoring a morning program for families living with diabetes. A JDFI
staffer will give a brief research overview & then we'll be dividing up into
groups for moms, for dads, for grandparents, for teens with diabetes, for
younger kids with diabetes and even one for adults with type I ( are you
reading this Spot???) Check out
for more information about all of our support activities.
   If, as I always contend, diabetes is truly only 10 % about the
"mechanics", and 90% about the emotional, social, psychological facets, then
gatherings such as this one should be very beneficial indeed.
Regards, Renee (pump mom to Melissa)