[IP] Deb re: Eve

Is it possible that she is trying to lose weight?  Is there any reason she
might feel like she is fat?  Peer pressure?  stupid little brothers?  It is
WELL documented that us females with diabetes have a high rate of eating
disorders (raising my hand)...no insulin and regular eating means we pee all
those calories right on out...sure we feel like crap, but we loooook

My problem right now is I can go all day without eating...bg says pretty
level, but obviously I am not getting enough nutrition....which means my
metabolism has probably slowed alot, which is why no matter how much I work
out, my body just clings to the fat...it thinks it is starving...silly body...

anyway...just a thought...