From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Sherry Compton
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 8:10 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Surviving my doctor's visit

Yes, I did survive seeing my doctor.  As I had known, his main thing was my
weight.  In one case, I had treated a low blood sugar, 62, right before bed
time.  He said I should have let it ride.  Calories before bedtime are my
enemy. I still don't think I will go to bed with my glucose under 80 though.
My basals overnight are higher,
and I don't think it wise. I have had waking numbers in the 80's-120's
lately though.  Seems like a miracle to me.
I have another worry right now though. I'm about 5 days late on my period.
I'm trying not to think about it, hoping stress is the culprit.  I've been
married five years, so that's not the problem.  The problem is that I am not
doing well financially.  This is not the best time for a baby.  Two years
from now when my husband graduates
from college would be much better.  Or better yet--after we pay off his
student loans.  Also, what about the last few weeks of rocky numbers I've
had while adjusting to my pump?  IF there is a baby, is it already damaged??
If I don't get a visit in the next day or so, I will buy a test and find
out.  But I really hope I do.

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Stressing, stressing, stressing