Re: [IP] Initial Pump Training

> > How many out there started pumping on their own? Reading and getting the
> > idea without a educator?
> >>
> I've had very little training and tech support on my pump usage.  I
> live in the Bahamas and had to actually go to Endo/CDE team in Ft.
> Lauderdale to get evaluated and receive the Pump.

All pumpers should have the book "Pumping Insulin" -- see the book
page of the IP web site

also read the HOWTO' and FAQ pages more information.

You can research almost any topic using the IP search engine to check
all the worlds major diabetes sites and to research the IP mail

And...... of course, post your questions in this forum.