Re: [IP] infection-upudate

Amy,
I'm so sorry that you are feeling so bad.
My experience has always been, that as soon as you
start to feel a bladder infection coming on (and I
have had more than 25 people would deserve in their
life time) you must get to the dr. or emergency room,
or it will go from bad to nightmare. If you don't take
care of it right away, once you do get medicine for it
the medicine will take a good two or three days to
work, and you will feel like sh*t till those two or
three days go by.
I hope you feel better soon. I will be thinking of
you.
Sherree