[IP] Re: changing basals

In a message dated 10/5/00 9:31:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi Faith,
 How long have you been pumping?  I can understand being leery of changing
 them if you are new to pumping, but from what I understand from Aaron's
 posts, he has been pumping a while. >>
6 weeks today.
I'm not saying i never will.  My endo says the more a pumper does herself the
better off she is.  I am just not ready.

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it
 back in your pocket.