Re: [IP] Working nighrts

Brian,
Hi.  I work the overnight shift full time.  I use one set of basals for work
and a different set for days off.
For such a short period of time, 1-3 weeks, you will probably be best off by
shifting your current basals to match your 'new' sleep pattern and testing
frequently (cleaning up high BGs as you go).  This is one of those YMMV
things.  If you were going to overnights full time it would be much easier
to deal with.  My dawn moves around depending on my 'schedule, but I try to
keep the same general pattern 7 days a week.
Good luck,
Frank