Re: [IP] starting the pump on your own

>How many out there started pumping on their own? Reading and getting the
>idea without a educator?

I've been unsuccessful at getting any cooperation from the doctors.  They
haven't even heard of the CBGM nor even seen a pump.  I found one endo (the
only one who sees pump patients) and he's been discouraging me form the
pump for three years.  So i'm going it alone.  I have been studying the
pump and following this list for four years or more and will try it without
the dorks who call themselves doctors.

If you want to share ideas feel free ot email me.

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!