[IP] Working nighrts

My job is going to require me to work nights during the beginning of
November for anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks.  My main concern is that I
have a strong dawn phenonuem (sp?).  I'm worried if this will start
shifting. does anyone have any experience in this area?  What can I expect
from my bg's and basal rates?  I have a call in to my doctor also, so I'm
not just going to be going off the advice of this list.