Re: [IP] Re: Virus attachments

How do I do a virus scan on my Compaq?  I guess by now I am supposed to know
 >how but I haven't a clue and have never done it?  Jackie

You can download InoculateIT free for personal use from the following
website http://www.cheyenne.com/virusinfo/.  This was recommended by our IS
Department where I work.  They have virus alert information available as
well.  It does take a while to download, but will be worthwhile and will
save you from having to purchase Norton or another antivirus program.