Re: [IP] Chat Thursday Night 10-5 at 9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT)

Hello Everybody,     I Would like to take this time to invite ALL Veteran,
Newbie, Parents, And ANYONE interested in insulin Pump Therapy to the Chat
tonight!! Here is the Chat address shortcut!!
http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml   Bring your own Chairs, Pc's, And
Favorite Beverages and come and join Us in the IP Anytime Room for a night
of pumping information and some good humor and relaxation as well!!  When
you get to the site just type in the E-mail address you used when Joining
insulin-pumpers as the USER NAME!!  And the word   (pumper) as the PASSWORD
all in lower case letters to Log into the Chat!! I'LL SEE YOU ALL AT  THE
CHAT!!  And remember,  A TRUE FRIEND IS ONE WHO WALKS IN,  WHEN THE REST OF
THE WORLD WALKS OUT ON YOU!!    Cheers C J Jutras Lewiston, Maine. :o)