Re: [IP] A story- How Maw-Maw tried to Kill Me

Hi Pixie

Oh, my. What a flashback this gave me. Visiting my Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw and
going over to "Ain't" Ethel's house. "Ain't" Ethel had real diabetes -- she
took insulin -- while Maw-Maw had "a little sugar."

When I was reading your post, I was thinking of sitting on Ain't Ethel's back
porch, peeling June apples to make pies. (I still have a scar on my finger
from where I missed an apple.) Stringing Kentucky Wonder beans to dry behind
the water -- 'scuse me -- the HOT water heater LOL.

And, oh my -- the tables GROANING with food!

Thank goodness we lived far enough north (in southern West Virginia) that we
didn't have no grits!!!!!

Jan and Elvis