[IP] Re: cry for help

>I Just don't get it.......He cares more about people seeing him test his
>blood, than he cares about his health??

Perhaps getting one of the continuous blood glucose monitors hooked up for a
few days may help him see what his Blood Sugars are doing, and his friends
won't even have to know it's there.  Maybe even turn it into a project for
his health class (that may make him and his diabetes seem pretty cool to his
peers).  I don't know how to get one of the monitors, but your CDE or endo
might.  He may see that bg spikes during sports practices, and that could
change his mind about testing and bgs.  Good luck.