[IP] Re: cry for help.....(long)

In a message dated 10/4/00 12:06:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< What can I do???  What should I do???  He tells us so often that he hates
 life.  What can I do???  I am so scared for what the future holds for him!!!
 I am very actively involved in a diabetes support group and am on the board
 of JDF - I have alot of support, but still........
 WHAT DO I DO??   WHAT CAN I DO?????    WHAT SHOULD I DO????? >>
Hi Teresa,
No hate mail here.
This is a big dilema for you.
I have seen a lot of teenagers on the boards and in chat rooms who hate being
different and not being normal too.
Does he have other kids his age with diabetes to talk to?
Taking the pump away doesn't seem like a good option to me,
does he have any ideas of what would work for him?
Sounds like a very smart kid if he can figure out how to get
the meter to lie.
Don't give up, there has to be a way to survive the teen years...

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it
 back in your pocket.