[IP] Re: Aaron afraid..was going back to meal plan

In a message dated 10/4/00 12:06:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 I don't think I see where you are coming from.  Why would you be afraid to
 change your basals?   Its very easy, after you see a pattern of highs or
 lows, you reduce or raise by .1 at a time, did you get training from your
 CDE or endo on this?  I would hope so.  I am not afraid to change my basals,
 and I don't think of anyone right now who is either.
 Let us know what you meant please.
 I'm afraid to change the basals too.
I was totally in control of changing my rates on MDI, but now I am afraid to
touch what the dr is doing.   She is still regulating the basals and I am
totally in the dark as to why she is doing the changes she does.  I don't
think I've been doing this long enough or know enough to fiddle with them yet.

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it
 back in your pocket.