[IP] NYC SUPPORT GROUP

Just a reminder that our first meeting will be TOMORROW NIGHT.  Eeryone is
welcome..type 1 or 2 or anything in between.  pumpers or those merely
interested in them...spuses, friends, kids, young and youth challenged...no
cats though...sorry

DAY:    THURSDAY OCTOBER 5

TIME:  6:00 - 8:00pm  (Come whenever you can...you can be late and not be
fined...)

WHERE:  Good Shepherd Episcopal Church, 240 E. 31st Street, between 2nd and
3rd Avenue.  Take the "6" train to 33rd St or 28th St, then walk East a few
blocks.  We will be meeting in the "undercroft" which is commonly referred to
by us pagans as the "BASEMENT"

Eric from Insulin Infusion Specialties will be there...bring your war
stories...you know I will bring mine....We may even have a few medical
professionals in attandance
such as Carolyn Robertson, Dr. Drexler's awesome CDE

SNACKS WILL BE SERVED!!  Possible POST meeting for those of you who might get
struck by lightning (no disrespect intended...) for entering a church...

Sara