[IP] Type of meter/program and pump bumps

After I just bragged last week about how well my son is doing, we go to the
endo and his A1C has gone from 7.5 to 8.7 in three months.  I haven't been on
him about record keeping and he wasn't doing it.  Turns out he has been
having high blood sugars and I didn't know it.  The endo told him he
absolutely HAS to keep records of everything so he can get his blood sugars
under better control.  I am looking for a meter or computer program that he
can input all of his blood sugars, carbs eaten, boluses, etc.  Maybe this way
he will keep track.  He uses a FastTake now and loves it, but he can't add
the info he needs to the download.    Also,  his sites are starting to look
bad- no infection, but red looking after less than three days.  His endo told
him he has to do site changes every two days for now.  His sites have started
leaving bumps that take a couple of weeks to heal.  Any suggestions?  Thanks
Annette   (mom to Josh, 17, dx 8/91, pumping since 9/28/99)